Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Takes a bow ....

So it's been a while since I've been given an award. Of course she passed on said award weeks ago but because my puny, whiny arse hasn't done much of anything  in the blogverse as of late, it's time for me to get to this shit and get to passing on an award, because we all know we love that!! 


This is my first Liebster Blog award and from what I read it honors relatively new bloggers with under 200 followers.  I've way under 200 followers. I wonder what Monkey Butt days will be like if I hit 200 followers.  Sounds pretty crazy if you ask me! 

Now time for the blogging award rules and fun stuff :))

RULES:

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award: So this award was passed on to one of my favorite blogging ladies. Always full of fun stories and tid bits  of funny she finds all over the place. So many a thank you to "Just keepn it real, folks"  Go ahead and give her a looksie, you won't regret it.  She's a funny lady with a lot of great writing. 

2. Pick five deserving people and notify them on their blogs: This part should be pretty tough for me, I've many a people to choose from and how can I only  pick 5?  That's not fair, but sadly, that's the rule, so here we go!
  • The Cat and The Coffee Cup  A lady who like me, fears not to share her thoughts for all the world to see or read. I meant read!  Always nice to escape to her blog, so check her out. 
  • Blast From the Past-Blowin' in the Wind one of my favorite bloggers in my blog verse.  Always has something to say and just a great guy all around. Check him out, you won't be sorry!
  • Orchids and Onions I can't understand what she's posting as of late, but when it's in English it's worth the read.
  • The Ramblings of Charlie Brown  a really awesome bloggess as well.  tells her tale with style and it's really cool to read all about it, because she seems to live a really cool life up in the mountains working with animals and farming.  Very cool. She's also the creator  of the Post Card Campaign. GO ahead check her out and sign up for some  post card fun while you're there!
  • Crazy Thoughts last but definitely not least, Crazy Thoughts. I know she doesn't have much time as of late for blogging what with all the studies and all, but her blog is full of writing treasures you shouldn't neglect yourself of. 

3. Post the award on your blog and spread the love:  And it's done. I hope you enjoyed this award post. I've other people to bother, cya next time, Hang in there! :)


7 comments:

  1. I am humblely honored by the awesomeness of this recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, shucks! I'm touched, and, as Tim says, honoured!
    Besos,
    bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blushes* Why, thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome and I look forward to seeing you pass it on. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm blushing :) I already got this award so I wouldn't write about it again, if that's fine with you. But I am very grateful and it means a lot to me. Thanks again sweetie. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: