Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 107, 2012

Saturday, April 21st
Washed my car today!! Finally. It's been a whole year (maybe more) I can't believe I've been so slack. Also removed a couple of old faded stickers from the back glass.  Productive? I'd like to think so.

Mama Monkey Butt the girls and myself went on a Goodwill run today, hit up the Walmart and Mc D's for the kids.  How can they love that shiz?  Lucky me we don't regular a Mc D's!  :)


This just in... Pokey now knows how to ride a bike. It wasn't necessary for me to purchase a new bike for her either.  Thank Gawd. She's been asking for a month or longer for a new bike, we were ready, almost. Because we thought maybe hers was to big?!?! It seemed that way and she was being a total weenie about riding it!

Today on the way home from Mama Monkey Butt's I asked her if she'd be willing to try the bike again, that maybe she had gotten taller since last time?  She agreed!  Made sure to take her out today while waiting for the chicken to cook up, SHE DID IT!  With not much trouble at all, yays!!! I'm soooo happy soooooo happy.  Very happy Mommy! 

All in all, very good Saturday!! No complaints here and look at me go, got my blogging done today as well ::high fives:: 

Goodnight,

Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day for you. So exciting when the kids have a milestone moment like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Pokey! My car got a good wash today! About 2 inches of rain :O

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: