Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 112, 2012

Thursday, April 26th
Well hello and Happy Thursday Dingleberries.  As some of you may have noticed I think I may have exhausted the whole Monkey Butt Thursday.  Thoughts? 

In other news, I'm a little  proud of myself this week for posing daily. Which is surprising because well I can't seem to blog at work anymore.  My browser doesn't support it or vice versa. It hates me, nothing new!

Oh!!  News, they've quarantined a plane in Chicago.  One of my facebook friends had a good idea, ZOMBIES!  Not that zombies are ever a good idea, buuuut wouldn't that be crazy. Damn fantasy world we're living in. 

Well tomorrow is Friday, how awesome is that?  We've some good plans for the weekend, something for every day again.  I'm making that super awesome fabulous 6 layer rainbow  colored cake on Saturday though.  I'm excited and scared at the same time, because honestly when it's all over. I may need a vacation and I'm terrified it could just be a disaster and a waste of time.  I'm hoping it isn't though!!!
Looks hard right?

2 comments:

  1. There is an island in the Chesapeake Bay, they make what's called a Smith Island Cake. It's nine layers. I can tell you, good luck! Pain in the butt, especially if you don't make them every day.

    There are only two islands in the Chesapeake Bay that are still inhabited, Smith Island and Tangier Island.

    Check out their website originalsmithislandcakeco.com

    I think I'll feature those cakes today and you can check them out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: