Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 117, 2012

Tuesday, May 1st
Happy MayDay folks.  I'm saddened to find out today that the 3rd annual may pole party is a no go. Very sad if you're asking me. But I'm not the host.  I'm just one that enjoys the good times with friends.  Thinking since I've already lined up the sitter, I find something else to get into. Sounds good right?!  Thought so!

It was like 88 degrees today!  88! I was pissed!  But only because I was stuck in the office with the a/c on. How  is that fair?!!  yea, it's not!!

Tomorrow is field day. Wooo Hooo..  My first time attending field day!  Should be fun... I hope!! 

Still needing some exercise, a vacation and perhaps a little peace and quiet around the house. Wishful thinking, right?!!

Goodnight Dingleberries,

Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: