Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 135, 2012

Saturday, May 19th
My hair is bright red!  BRIGHT RED!  H and I totally spent the night having some drinks and dying some hair. Hers looks a-dorable and mine is... well mine is BRIGHT RED!  Don't take that the wrong way. It's cuuuuute, just waiting for the batteries to die down some, lmao..  Washed it once already, few more times and I may be presentable for work Monday!  Ya think?!

The park in Kennesaw.  Didn't work out.  There was so much traffic and all it was impossible to bike. 

Decided to bail and hit up the Red Top Mountain State Park.  Very pretty place.  Hit the trails on the bikes. Loved it... My knee aches!
Maximus in his new basket
And lastly for tonight, another funny product picture.  You know I love being crazay!  I would totally eat this whole damn thang though... Well eventually. Not in one sitting.. That would be awesome!!!
That's HUGE!

3 comments:

  1. Look at Doria, she's driving a Turd around! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulz, he actually responds better to "Turd" than he does "Max". Go figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knows he's the King! He looks it too : )

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: