Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 147, 2012

Thursday, May 31st
Well today ends the month of May. It was all in all a pretty lovely month. The weather was warm, hot, nice.  It was great!  Spent a lot of fun times with friends, family.  Tomorrow rings in June.  I will begin my 30 day project for the month of June. I'm thinking about sharing it on here, not quite sure yet though. Maybe I will make tab of it instead of dedicating a whole post each day to it. I am undecided.

**Reminders:  I'm running a weeks worth of zombie related shit next week. Want to contribute, you let me know.  Email me kcdoe27 (at) hotmail (dot) com  I did see another post today about some children in Africa. Not sure it is in anyway related, seemed like a joke to me.  

I've developed a peanut allergy I think. May very well be an anxiety though. Let me give you a little story so you can better understand.

Ques dreamy music.....  

 I fell in love with Peter Pan Smooth Peanut Butter with Honey. It still haunts my fantasies. Let me tell you, I love that shit!  Just so there is no confusion. So I decided it would save me money if I stopped eating out lunches, at work.  So after many a month of eating turkey or some other sandwich meats.  Then I found Peter Pan.  I was in heaven, it was wonderful. I'd finally found something I could eat that wasn't awful.

I ate it, every day (pretty much) for months.   It was bliss.

Then comes the pain. For some unknown reason I started having terrible stomach pains. Every day, all day. Still eating the peanut butter. I changed the bread I was using, thinking maybe it was too much for me. Never thought it would be the deliciousness I was putting on my bread.

The pain stayed.... took a few other measures trying to avoid the pains. No luck.

Quit my peanut butter, cold turkey.

The pains stopped.  Unconvinced a few weeks later I attempted another peanut butter sandwich. The pains returned, upset stomach. owch!

Yesterday I had a protein snack with peanuts and peanut butter in it.  Upset stomach.  I think I've developed a peanut allergy, but I do have a case of undiagnosed anxiety as well.

Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Peanut Butter. Too much protein...not enough fiber.

    I should know. I am a doctor.

    Not really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, good thing it wasn't CHUNKY peanut butter. Then, if you had lower gastrointestinal distress, you could be sporting a rectal gatling gun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't it always the way? Something you love being ripped out the diet! I have IBS and some foodstuffs are out of the question but I have to admit, I'd be gutted if I had to give up peanut butter. I love Hershey's too much!! I'm feeling it for you, Butt!x!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add - my son's are HUGE zombie fans! They're (and me!) right into The Walking Dead at the mo'. I'll keep popping back when the posts are running, I'm sure they'd like the posts or even may have a contribution to offer....!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: