Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 168, 2012

Thursday, June 21st
It's Thursday, pay day for me and let me just say I'm super happy about this.  I guess that's pretty normal for all of us who work and all.  Whatever.  My....financial institution .... the damn bank. fudged something up this week and aparently I have no money.  Meh, guess that's no surprise!  :)  In other news, now I can give them all my money and we'll both be happy!  Right?  Yea for a minute anyway. Then I give all the money away again. 

That's some bullshit really!

In post card news, the remaining post cards are going out tomorrow.  Ran out of money last week and wasn't able to send them out then.  that's OK though.  They will be heading your ways tomorrow!  Yays!!  For those who are not in the USofA I have no idea how long that will take, but I'm hoping they arrive before the end of the month!

The bank people called, home financing bank people... Getting the paperwork together and some more monopoly money and we should be good to go.  The contract expires like the 16th of July, so I imagine they will have it done by then. Yea.... I haven't packed a single box.  I'm really not looking forward to moving... again.  I guess that just means I won't be moving again, at least for a while, right?

We're going camping tomorrow!  Yessss!  I may be broke, but lucky me... That's what camping is all about, but I'm not pretending to be poor.  I guess I shouldn't say poor, I wouldn't know what poor means.

I saw a man, and I worried about him for a bit. He was standing on the curb at a busy intersection and he looked...well poor!  He was really wobbly though.All I could worry was that he'd get ran over or something.  Maybe he didn't!

I'm tired....  Looks like I will be away for the weekend again.  Pretty excited about that. Then again when I get excited, things fall through. Regardless, I will most likely not be blogging this weekend, but we shall see!!

Cya tomorrow Dingleberries,

Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun camping! And I'm sure the international postcards will get here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed like three forevers until I went to closing, it will happen. You are getting in on the lowest interest rates in history!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there monkey butt. I had a post card in my mail box from you today & I am trying to hang in there. Been a few years since I traveled in GA. I would return the favor by sending you a card but there was no address so how about emailing me so we can communicate.
    odie_langley@yahoo.com I am also following your blog. I assume you know my blog at
    http://odielangley.blogspot.com
    Enjoy the camping and hope to hear from you soon.
    Blog love,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: