Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well hello Dingleberries.  Happy Wednesday (hump day) to you all. It's been a slow week around here, which means I've no excuse for this post coming in so late today. tisk tisk tisk.  That being said, let's get to this, I know  ya'lls got better thangs to do on this oh so lovely day.  Unfortunately, I'm at work all day,
 I do however have some new color on me head!  yays! 


Time to link up with little daisy may, go ahead, check it out. Link up, it's fun!

I'm loving ... Cakes


and cupcakes
I've actually decided to bake my dad a cake or something awesome and tasty for Dad's day. He's diabetic so it's  a task finding something sugar free. I'm hoping it turns out OK.

I'm Loving .... Hell's Kitchen 
That's right it's a new season and I've seen every episode so far, not on time of course, for 2 of them. But I'm caught up regardless. It's always been one of my favorite shows. Something about cooking shows and home improvements, I'm such a nerd! 

That and Chef Ramsey is Hawt! 

She's my fav (so far) this season! 

I'm loving... Brown (dresses)
I think this is because of my recent color change (in the hair dept). Brown isn't always my favorite for long, but it's a nice change.. Check back later for today's 365 photo! 



There ya have it, What I'm Loving Wednesday!  I hope you enjoyed it, till next time. 

Hang in there!

1 comment:

Dingleberry says: