Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 187, 2012

Tuesday, July 10th
So hello Tuesday!  I'm feeling aights. A bit tired, a little stressed with the house stuffs and shit.  Filed an extension today with HUD, more money down the drain and still no closing date!  Gawd!   That makes me a little mad, but what else can I do?  Just wait and wait some more I guess! I can't wait until it's over.  Like I told Mama Monkey Butt, this will be the ONLY time I purchase anything like this.  I guess everyone else is already ahead of me though.  Right?

I'm attempting to watch some True Blood tonight!  I'm three episodes behind and honestly I was just dying to watch some Twilight, but Mr. Monkey Butt has packed away my movies.  ugh! As long as the darling Pokey doesn't come running in while some vampire and human is getting their swerve on I'm doing OK. 

My heel has a fat roll
Yea my weight issues have spawned.  HA!  I'm kidding, I thought this was funny though. It looks like I have a new fat roll crease.  Too funny, ya see the way I amuse myself at work?  This was about  lunch time for those who are curious!


More rain?
Time to leave work and I spot this cloud lingering over the shop.  Another night of rain I suppose.  I'm sure though who find it necessary to complain, CONSTANTLY, about how hot it is down here this year?  Shut the fuck up, it's raining to cool it off?  HELLO IT'S SUMMER!?!?!  Why do you keep yourselves in one of the hottest parts of the country if you hate the hot weather!?  Riddle me that asshats?! 

sorry for the rant there!

Check out the black and white!
I kind of dig the color better! 

So with that I leave you, I hope everyone had an awesome day and I hope you're all doing what you can to stay cool and no bitching aloud.  That's my job, damn it!

Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Doria and that was a great shot of the clouds. We are getting rain off and on keeping our temps down so that is good.
    Finally got my peach cobbler done yesterday and it is just about gone already. Sure was good. Take care and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we are alive, we need a place to live. And it will be YOURS!

    It took ten forevers to get me to closing but it got done, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: