Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Music For a Tuesday: Training Time

Happy Tuesday Dingleberries,

Seems only fitting considering tomorrow  is the Peachtree Road Race. An interesting way to spend my 4th of July this year.  Must admit I've suffered through some heat before, but this will be a different way of doing so. I'm worried and excited all at the same time. It should be a lot of fun and as my uncle puts it an accomplishment anyways.  Pending I live through it. 


My aunt, uncle, cousin and his girlfriend is also participating this year. I won't be running/walking with them, but it's good to know I'm not the only crazy person in the family.  Crazy is the wrong word, cause my whole family is crazy.  Some a little more than others, but it's why we all get along  (most of us) so well together. What's the saying "Ya don't have to be crazy to work here, but it  helps"  Something like that, only it's not about work!  haha..

Enjoy your Tuesday and jam with Rocky!

Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl and thanks for the music jam to make my evening. Make sure you stay hydrated well tomorrow. I am sure you will do fine but take care of yourself. Hope it truly is a happy 4th for you.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: