Friday, October 12, 2012

Liebster Award






I was fortunate enough to be awarded the Liebster Award (I feel as though I've accepted this one before) But I think perhaps the rules were different. Which quite honestly MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!  I saw a few of my Dingleberries posting about the oh so fabulous Liebster.  I was lucky on a couple of occasions not to be selected, but my luck ran short. I'm honored actually to accept this award from the oh so adorable Ginger Blog Man.  Go check him out, you won't regret it!

Moving on to the jist of it, the rules an what-nots. Shall we?  Oh come on, ya know ya wanna!

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  • Choose 11 people to give the award to and send them a link to your post.  Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs
This should be fun!  I haven't taken on any new awards lately and well I'm sure some of you are just dying to read more about MB life.  Right?

11 Things about me:  (not my favorite part of this)

  1. I always have the hardest time coming up with 11 things.  Yes I just used that as one of them!
  2. I'm pretty sure I spend way to much time online, blogging, facebooking.. Doing nothing.  It's what I do and I don't feel bad about it either.
  3. A few weeks ago I wanted to join the culinary school. Last year I wanted to be a police lady.. And a cosmetologist.  I'm pretty sure I've no idea what I want to do!
  4. I don't care for hamburger meat, it's so gross.
  5. I love bacon and zombies!
  6. I own like 13 pairs of Converse.. Always in the market for a new pair.
  7. I'm loving Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. As well as Halloween Wars.  I love the food channel, as well as the home channel.
  8. I can't wait to grow my own garden next year.
  9. I have a really long and still growing list of the things I miss about the city. But the stars are so lovely here.
  10. It's almost Halloween. I'm so excited. Pokey has agreed to go as a zombie with me!
  11. I hate cold weather. Missing summer already!
My 11 questions to answer: Thanks GBM, some of these  are super funny!

  1. What is your preferred method of birth control? (for example own face, coke douche?)  This is hilarious really!  I'm LOLing all over the living room. It's too late for BC now!
  2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?   I'm torn between the whole mind reading thing or super speed. That could be awesome!
  3. What is your favourite music album of all time? Favorite music album?!  OH my, that's hard one.. Of all time? That's really hard.  So I'm going to say something Pink Floyd. I'm thinking The Wall but it's hard not to pick Dark Side of the Moon! 
  4. Do redheads have souls?  hahahahahah....  WTF????!?!?!?!  I sure would like to hope they have souls, they're not that freaky are they!??!
  5. If you were on death-row what would you order as your last meal?  ICE CREAM!  Big ole banana split! 
  6. PC or Mac?  PC. I'm curious about the Mac though.
  7. Who is the most influential person in your life and why? Myself.. I'm really the only one's advise I take and I usually don't follow through with that!
  8. What is your favorite cartoon as an adult?  As an adult???  Family Guy I think
  9. Do you have any regrets? Ya know I had one earlier, already forgotten what it was... But I can say I do regret not going to music midtown this year. FLO and the Machine was there! FLO AND THE MACHINE!
  10. Would you like to own a monkey butler (assuming no animal rights were violated, leave me be PETA)?  Oh this is the easiest one!! But that bastard better not fling any poo in my house! 
  11. How do you feel right now?  Feeling aight, worried as to what questions I'm going to ask you next. Not looking forward to that really!
My 11 questions:
  1. If you were Neo, which pill would you have taken? 
  2. Chili, cheese and spaghetti?
  3. What are your plans for Halloween this year?
  4. Anything you want to tell me?
  5. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
  6. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
  7. can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
  8. Favorite person and why?
  9. What are your top 3 favorite books?
  10. Favorite name for a pet?  What about a child?
  11. Stretch your left arm out as far as it will go, what can you touch?
My 11 nominees:
  1. Blast From the Past
  2. Just Keepin' it Real
  3. The Chubby Chatterbox
  4. Zombies Everywhere
  5. Tilting at Windmills
  6. Seriously??...Reeeally? ...Seriously?
  7. Jo-Anne's Rambling
  8. Funny Little Thing Happened
  9. Momto8blog
  10. Penwasser Place
  11. Beyond the Borderline Personality
So there we have it. MB and the Liebster award, if I get this one again I might run screaming into the woods to get away from it.   Our internet might just go down for forever!  This took me forever, it's been weeks. I hope you all enjoyed it and no pressure, we all know awards can be a pain in the arse. Just enjoy, if it's something you want to to!

Hang in there!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning this prestigious and revealing award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being given the award and doing much better than me at responding. Loved your answers to GBM's questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl and how about having a banana split as your last meal. WHOO HOO!!! Thank you for nominating me among such amazing company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award Doria. :) I'm really glad that I read this post and got to know you a bit better.

    P.S.: Sorry for being such a bad friend lately, I've had a lot of work with my studies - I just got my bachelor's degree and am continuing postgrad studying, so yeah... that's my excuse... Hope you understand.

    Hugs :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. First up thank your for nomanting me and I have to aske do you like your zombies covered in bacon.......

    Of course I pump my own gas here in Australia you have to pump it yourself..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish UK were more into Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: