Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries.  Here we are again, already at the hump! I'm hoping I can make  it over smoothly. With whats left of it anyways. Saved my own arse this morning as the panic set in that I hadn't ran our auction ad in the newspaper yesterday. Talk about my nightmare.  Not getting my job done properly and throwing off the auction. Managed to save it though.  Thank Goodness.

So here we are again, linking up with This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday... So go check it out and what are you loving?



I'm Loving these super awesome fabulous shoes. OMIGAWSH someone buy them for me! 


It's Zombie season, I'm still mad at Dish and AMC but it is what it is!  

I'm Loving these awesome looking treats!




I'm Loving this time of year, despite the cold.


I'm Loving this car.



Seems as though I've talked myself into buying  a new to me car next year. I want one like this one!

I'm loving: Zombieland and watching this clown get his arse kicked.. Or face smacked down!


Wrapping it up..

I'm Loving my dear Dingleberries, my friends and my family.  You're always #1

I'm Loving this adorable monkey!

Hang in there!

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of candy corn. And not just because they look like a zombie's teeth.
    Plus, I'll bet that monkey could do a lot better than the choices we already have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find anything wrong with candy corn, with the exception of the broken or mishapen ones. Those are just not edible!

      Delete
  2. hope someone gets you the shoes, and I agree about the monkey probably doing a good job as commander in chief
    Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Odie, I think he'd do a great job as well. If anything we'd never run out of banana's!

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've ever had candy corn. The don't really sell it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ::gasps:: You need a care package!!! My life just seems a teensy bit empty each year without candy corn! :)

      Delete
  4. I have always wanted to try candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ::gasps: See comment left for kellie! It's a must try!

      Delete

Dingleberry says: