Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome back...



As most of you well know I went through some things there at the end of 2012.  Here we are a brand new year and there is no guarantee it's going to be any better than the last. But you know what?  I can take steps to attempt to make it the best I can. I'm not over the loss of Mama MB but I know now that it's completely normal... I haven't given up on the thoughts that therapy could do me some good. Me being me I've gotta exhaust my own abilities before I seek outside help.

I've missed you all in the last month or so...

Dare I hope to say that I'm back in the swing of things?  Still sticking true to my blogging and life in general. Forgive me and for those who have hung in here through my struggles...  Thanks!


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year girlie!! Glad you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store for you and all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hoping you'd find your smile and come back to us. I hope 2013 brings you joy and fulfillment. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year MB! :) Monkey-koala hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go gurl, get back up on that horse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back. Therapy is a wonderful thing. Lawd knows I couldn't get through my crazy ass life without it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No forgiving necessary. Pokey takes a good pic, don't she?

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: