Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday folks.  It's about 9:30 here right now, so I'm running late, but what's the saying? Better late than never?
So far, I'm two days into 2013 and have no idea when the last time I posted was.  Without looking oif course, but that's OK. I've hopes to do better with my postings.  To get it all together.  But it's OK, right?
So I'm keeping up with What I'm Loving Wednesday. I enjoy this weekly post, it's fun for me... At times. 
 
So here we go...
 
It's What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
 
This weeks post is super easy and short...
 
I'm loving, 2013.
 
Two days in and so far it's not too shabby. I miss Mama MB so very much, things are still fresh though. I'm glad we're to a good start so far.
Pokey's 9th birthday bash was awesome! 
I've so many great friends and family members. I'm really quite lucky to be me.
I'm back to reading and as soon as  I finish up I'm wanting to start picking up new things..
I've made my New Year's Resolution..
It's so easy..
Try new foods! 
How can you go wrong with that?!?!
 
So my dear Dingleberries.. There you have it. What I'm Loving.  I plan to get caught up, i've lots of updates and shout outs to share and plan to get them all done asap.  It's January, never fails at being a busy month for me.  Kind of like December I guess! 
 
Hang in there!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad 2013 is starting off well for you. Good luck on your trek to try new foods.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: