Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries!
How are we hanging today? 
It's stopped raining, momentarily, maybe my quack will ease up a little. Apparently the folks around here don't approve of my constant quacking in the office.... How can you not love that? I know... Confuses me too! 

So here we are again, back around to another Wednesday and I'm linking up with Jamie at This kind of Love, so check her out, when you're done here!  




I'm Loving ... The news is in, we're having a boy!  Scary when I think about it.  Pokey is 9. This is literally a case of starting over!  HA!

Not exactly looking forward to showers and registering at places.  Maternity leave.  Oh gawsh what have I gotten myself into?

I'm Loving ...  They've released pictures of the 2014 Chevy Corvette. I'm not your car person or anything, but omg this thing is fabulous! 

I'm Loving ... My sister shared some pictures the other day and I've found this one...  

and of course, can't forget.. 

I'm Loving ... 



There ya have it.. Happy Wednesday my Dingleberries!


- Hang in there!


10 comments:

  1. That corvette is lookin' mighty fine! Congrats on having a boy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you and your sister twins?
    The Corvette looks good but i'm also liking the new Ford Mustang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the new 'stang yet. Will have to check er out and Holli that's actually my Mom and I :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my i am such a dork!! Well both of you looked so much alike it's crazy. I'm sad that i dont have a strong resemblance with my own mom.

      Delete
    3. Oh stop, I wasn't very specific up there. I confuse myself most of the time! :) If you're a dork, you've come to the right place!

      Delete
  3. Ok the quacking thing has confused me....I have a feeling I missed something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the rain and water is making me feel like a duck :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: