Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Baby Names



Ten plus years ago naming my daughter was easy breezy. I'd known, for years what I would name my first born daughter.  Of course there were other names, middle names I'd slashed and changed and moved around.. In the end, she's named something I can live with ...

Next week, yes you read that right.. Sea Monkey will be here NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!  It's insanity. I'm sitting here thinking...      In a week I will be naming Sea Monkey and it's a name that will stick with him until he's old enough to change it.  I wonder if he will hate his name?

It's a weird kind of feeling, at this age of mine, to think about having kids and naming kids.

It's odd how much different this experience is compared to that of my younger years.

Oh well, one week left ...   Still stressing :)

-Hanging in there!

9 comments:

  1. Christopher William has a nice ring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you like it, that's the main thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fine. As long as you're naming him after something in your medicine cabinet and not 4 syllables.
    Do you have the name narrowed down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really liked my name, but it is what it is. Plus, I was saddled with a "Junior" to boot.
    By the way, I wouldn't have liked Al, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll all be good. You seem like a sensible person who wouldn't name their kid something ridiculous and thinks it through!

    How do you know it'll be wednesday though - what happens if you go early or late?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, one week to go! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure the perfect name will come to you. The other thing you have to decide is what his blog name will be! ha ha :) Take it easy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're nearly there. It's so exciting!!!!! Names don't mean all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you health, wealth, peace and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is everything going with new addition?!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: