Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Mash Up: Episode 12



Good morning my dear Dingleberries. 
It's been a minute since I flung any poo.

Mash up for this week?
Sure.  Why not.

  • So guess what .... MB got married yesterday.  It was fabulous. Of course you know I'm going to share photos of the glorious event.
  • Note to self, next glorious event that comes around, it may not be the best idea to hand the camera to the 17 year old.  Just sayin'.  I haven't looked at those photos yet, but I had a cousin tell me the camera has seen more of his girlfriend than I have. I'm a little worried about this.
  • I can't say enough, how lucky I am to have Mr. MB, my two little monkeys and my fabulous family, friends and church.
  • We truly are blessed.
  • I missed MAMA MB during all of this.
  • I miss my Dingleberries.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You looked so happy on Facebook and deserve every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so great. We miss you too and i'm glad you're sounding happy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're moving into a new phase of your life and I'm sure Mama MB is looking down on you, pleased by it all.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: