Monday, April 28, 2014

Funny how that works


Ahhhhh Monday ... No this isn't a picture from today, yesterday maybe.  I've started taking more self photos again.. Finally getting past the fat and ugly slump I was going through. It's shocking what a hair cut and some eye make up can do really. Not sure why I stopped to begin with.  ha ha.

Oh well, I'm trying to do some blogging this last week or so. 

Slowly making my way back in, before long it will be back to the normal ole stink.

Told myself Saturday night if I finished all of my assignments by Sunday I would treat myself today.  Bombed the crap out of the quiz I took last night. No treats for me.  "Doh"

Oh well, Happy MONkeyDAY dear Dingleberries.




8 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes lady!! Happy Monday to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday. Holli's right - you have the prettiest eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're blogging again. I hope you have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen, I'm hoping for the same. and to get caught up on my work! lol

      Delete
  4. You should have given yourself a "consolation treat" so you don't feel so bad about bonking the quiz. That's the way I woulda done it.

    Keep safe in this severe weather down there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CW, just blogged about this actually, I'm having some mild anxiety with the weather.

      Delete

Dingleberry says: